Paano kaya kung ang mga pari na ang namumuno sa bansa natin. Since may pinaplano na nila ang halalaan ng 2016, eto ang tingin ko na mangyayari pag sila uli ang naghari sa bansa:
- Ang Pilipinas ay sasailalim sa Vatican at ang bansa natin ay papangalanang “The Holy and Pontifical Commonwealth of the Philippines”
- Ang ating saligang Batas ay ang Canon Law.
- Hindi na Malacañang ang magiging tirahan ng presidente, Manila Cathedral na since ang Cardinal naman ang magiging Pinuno ng Bansa.
- Ang dating Rehilyonal na pagkakahati ng bansa ay papalitan ng Enclave at ang mga probinsya naman ay Diocese.
- Papilitan ang mga pambansang Sagisag at simbolo ng bansa natin. - Ang pambansang hayop na Kalabaw ay papalitan ng “Bear" - Ang Agila ay papalitan ni "Big Bird". - Ang Barong tagalog ay Pinyang Sotana at ang baro’t saya naman ay Mahaba na puting Bistida na may balabal. -Ang pambansang pagkain ay Ostya at ang pambansang isda naman ay Tilapia.
- Ang paghahatol ng Hustisya ay ibabase sa Divine Intervention.
- Bubuwagin ang ibang rehilyon since Romano Katoliko lang ang magiging opisyal na rehilyon ng buong Bansa..
- Ang Sentro ng Gobyerno ay muling Ililipat sa Intramuros.
- Lahat ng bakla at tomboy na halata ay papatayin, pamintang nakasotana lang ang papayagan.
- Bago ka mahalal sa isang panggobyernong Posisyon “Magpapaordina" ka muna.
- Magkakaroon ng komprehensibong Pagplaplano ng Pamilya na nakatuon sa Natural na Paraan. Lahat ng Magasawang may sapat na bilang ng anak ay pagsusuutin ng CHASTITY BELT, para makontrol ang pagdami ng tao.
- Tatangalan ng armas ang lahat ng Sundalo, papalitan ito ng Rosaryo.
- Bubuwagin ang ROTC at military service, dahil lahat ng tao especially yung mga cute na bata ay maguundergo ng 2 years na mandatory na pagseserbisyo sa Kumbento. -Ang mga cute na lalaki at babaeng bata ay require na itabi sa pare at ang mga panget naman ay sa hallway matutulog.
- Kelangan muna ng bas-bas ng pare bago makakuha ng Birth Certificate.
- Ang Blasphemy ang ituturing na pinakamabigat na kasalanan at may kaparusahang kamatayan.
- Samantalang ang rape ang pinakamababa na may kaparusahang pagdadasal ng 5 ama namin at 5 abaginoong Maria.
- Ipapamandtoryo ang paglalagay ng altar sa bawat tahanan na may muka ng Santo Papa at arsobispo sa gitna. Kelangang dasalan ang mga ito araw araw.
- Magpapakalat ng mga swiss guard sa buong Pilipinas para magmanman sa mga gawaing ng Kasalanan.
- Ang Pinakamalaking bahagdan ng kita ng Pilipinas ay mangagaling sa Abuloy at Donasyon.
- At Lahat ng Lugar sa Pilipinas ay Ipapangalan na sa Santo…
It happened six years ago, I was a fourth high school student. A year where life was more of a gloomy surreal, things was nothing, no future. Time spending was concentrated into warping into Imaginations of a desired life, so I really don’t care on whats happening around me, until this thing that creep me up to now happened.
Time is quick as everyone agreed, months are fast passing by, in a few clock turn it will be Christmas. Everything was considered normal except that an apathetic classmate was noticeably absent for weeks.
The worst part of attending our section is attending our class in Mathematics. A class that was led by a strict teacher that will do anything just to stuck her lesson to everybody’s head. Everyone feared her to death, that the option left is either you strive to learn from her or you leave the school.
Her Husky attitude to her students was change when on one normal semi gloomy day, the clock is tickling on its clockwise rotation the dreaded hour where the students are more likely to commit suicide than attend it was fast approaching. Everyone in the room is doing his best to have that fucking hard Quadratic assignment be done. All are busy doing what they can to have a copy in a pad paper.
10am seconds before that dreary subject (math), everyone is nervous, droplets of cold sweat slowly run on everybody’s back, some are turning pale some are shaking especially to those guilty student like me who really didn’t do their math assignment. At the middle of everyone’s silence an androgynous figure suddenly emerge at the room’s door. She walk fast into the aisle in an obvious no good mood. We greet her but before we take a seat she shouted “From the back 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 -15, at the blackboard solve!”..
The number that was assigned to me was Number 5, we who was chosen to solve the problem went to the blackboard and begin to solve the problem where we are assigned in a serial order.
I didn’t finish first nor finish the last but as my classmates begin to finish the problem that was assigned to them they quickly go back to their seat except for one classmate who finish the number 9 problem. Upon finishing she walk out from the room.
When everyone else at the aisle finish up solving the assigned problem, the teacher begin to call the student who solve the particular problem and ask them to explain how they solved the problem, a wise anti-cheat especially formulated by the feared teacher. I am able to solve and defend my solution, but after the defense of the eighth problem the teacher began to raise her voice in furious husk tone. She’s shouting madly she’s looking for the student who suppose to solve the ninth problem, for the space between the eighth and tenth solution was blank.
Everyone is silent, they didn’t know who they are going to point. Suddenly at middle of our teacher’s mad shouting she walk out off the room in thundering march. Everyone was puzzled a serious question on who answer the ninth problem kept everyone disappointed.
I begin to search for my classmate who I am sure the one who answer the number nine but before I come up with an action the next teacher suddenly sprang up from the door.
The next day morning, I was puzzled to see my classmates red eyed, they are all weeping, crying and hugging each other. I ask one of them, she replied that one of our classmate died yesterday. I ask who, she said ***** in the back of my mind the quiet apathetic girl.
The whole day was filled with sadness everyone is relieving the memory they share with our classmate. While our adviser is talking on us on what happen a classmate reveals that she died at 10pm from a heart attack. On the middle of conversation relating to our classmates death, a prominent figure from our classroom suddenly break the silence when he revealed that she saw our classmate solving a solution in the blackboard yesterday.
Memories suddenly flash back from my mind, I saw her too, she is the one who answer the ninth problem, the one who after finishing her solution suddenly walk out from the classroom… We told it to the math teacher, she faint up in fear, and walks out shaking…
There’s only one thing on our mind as we attend her Funeral. We figured, she’s there while breathing her last breath to attend her most feared subject. She attend it before she leaves, she make sure she will attend it and never quit her body didn’t make it but her undying spirit did it………
Her Voice is a cross between a clanking rusted metal and an old jeepney so sharp and annoying It will pinch up and penetrate your heart causing it to bleed…